Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

writing

 Term 4 Goals...

WALT: write using a variety of sentences


Next term is term 4! Write a letter to your teacher(s) to tell them what you still want to achieve before the end of the year.

Make sure to add detail and variety to your sentences by using the conjunctions in the diagram below.


Helpful information:

Plan:

Who are you writing to?

Miss West

Why are you writing to them?

I want to write about what my goal is and what I need to work on

What have you got better at this year in your learning?

I have got better on my writing and reading because when I write i know that you have to add details and what i've learnt for reading that you have to dig deeper of your opinion and you chose that opinion

How are you going to sign off your letter? (Highlight one)

From

Yours Sincerely

Yours faithfully

Have a good holiday 

Something else:







Start Writing here:

____________________________________________________________________________


Hello Miss West I am telling you what my goals are and things that I need to work on at school. The thing I need to work on is math sometimes I get confused with times tables and Yes I do practice at home but I get confused with your technique sometimes but i am gonna work on it.The goal that I want to score doing writing properly. The thing I like about writing is creativity but i need to work on my details. Yours faithfully Elijah .

____________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.