Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

writing

Dear Diary:” Hi my name is Brian and I'm a seal but not like other seals. I don't kill cute and cuddly penguins THAT IS NOT GOOD. If I killed a penguin i would accidentally do it like almost squishing them with my enormous body “


“Well i'm just lying down here “ all of a sudden a rumbling noise came and shook the iceberg    (the one I was lying on) . I was with a bunch of penguins with me on the iceberg when and if I went  near one one of them would faint so i stayed at the other side of the iceberg. We were coming into a storm with a snowstorm we couldn't  swim back home   .

I went to sleep Suddenly we made it to another ice landmass and had to live in our new new home
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.