Pages

Thursday 11 July 2019

washing the dishes

Today is Thursday the 11th of July, I was washing dishes after lunch. Here are the steps of how to wash the dishes: 1. Put the plug in the sink, it will stop the water from going down the drain. 2. Put in hot and cold water together to make it warm, also a little bit of dish washing liquid. 3. Started cleaning the dishes. 4. Drain out the dirty water then fill it up again with warm water. 5. Rinse all the dishes with the warm water. 6. Then i dried it with a tea towel. 7. Put the dishes away. After that I had a rest.
Thats me washing the dishes.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elijah, I've enjoyed reading your posts while we're all on holiday.
    How wonderful that you are helping your family by doing the dishes - great job. I like the way that you wrote out the instructions with such detail too.
    Are your brothers helping out as well?
    Enjoy your last week of holidays Elijah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss King,thank you for commenting. I am enjoying the last week of my school holidays I hope you are too. My brothers are helping around the house as well because mum says they have too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.