Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Matariki

On matariki day I was in the amazing room 20 we were going to make stars. Matariki was on last Friday. I was with a beautiful teacher called Mrs Caruthers . I was with so many different kids 

I got the green and spated it on my paper then I got the orange and smuged it on my paper. I drawed my star and putted icing. Blue icing and yellow icing it was sugary. We went with our cookies and munch and crunched them   . We made beautiful bracelet we had a star and wrote a note then putted glitter in it then we went to assembly where you can show your stuff to other people then we went home the end. 




1 comment:

  1. Ana Malia Herbert4 September 2018 at 13:23

    You are so creative Elijah. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.