Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2021

My favourites


 One of my favorite movies to watch is MARVEL because there are so many superheroes that saves the world. Which makes me wonder who are the heros in my life ? well  the real heros In my life are my parents because they take ,care of me and my brothers and they comfort when I am sad. They give me shelter and food, and they make sure that I am healthy and clean. They sacrifice there time just to look after me and my brothers ,and that means a lot to me. Who are the heros in your life? . 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Elijah,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. I really like your blog post about Marvel and your favourite superheroes! What a cool image you have put up - is that Hulk Smash vs. Green Hulk? I am still learning about all the different Marvel heroes!

    I notice your text is running into the sidebar of your blog. Follow these easy steps to edit and update your blog post.

    To make sure that your blog posts look great, follow this nifty tip when copying and pasting text from another document.
    Use Ctrl Shift V to paste your text into your blog post.


    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.